YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE WITH DOW HEALTHCARE!
For Centuries, physicians have been one of the most reputable and respected professions in the United States. However, with all the current changes in healthcare billing and regulations, being a doctor is more challenging than ever. So as a reputable and respected physician, you should consider medical tourism with DOW Healthcare!
Reasons WHY you should consider Dubai
- Better practicing abroad
- Repeatable reimbursement frustration
- Current Medicaid cuts
- Rising copay and deductible leading to decreased patient visits
- Struggling to increase numbers of patients you see just to make ends at your facility
- Rising or increased federal and state taxes
- Stricter and more unfriendly rules and regulations by respective state boards.
- Afraid of possibly dealing with unnecessary lawsuits resulting in losing your license
You now have a better option
- FASTEST growing economy
- State of the art medical facilities
- Summer all year around
- White sandy beaches
- Relaxed working schedules
- Paid 4 weeks vacation per year
- Temp. opportunities available
- World’s best recreational resorts
- Best cuisine
- Economic hub of the world
Need Consultancy ?
We apply our diverse Backgrounds, Skills, Ideas and Experiences to Create Healthcare Solutions
For most people who require medical attention, the last thing on their minds are the challenges associated with traveling. For someone going overseas for patient care, they might already be in pain. So how on earth can they have the time and energy to travel? But what if the patient was told that when he/she arrives in Dubai, they will be driven to and from the airport and picked up every day and driven to the clinic from their beautiful hotel? They will get VIP treatment and will be living in style. And best of all, the procedure itself might only be half of what it would cost them in the United States.
Medical tourism is the process of traveling outside the country you live in for the purpose of receiving or giving medical care. Years ago, the term was used to define patients who travel from less-developed countries to developed countries to get treatment. But nowadays, patients travel to less developed countries so they can get health services due to the lower cost of treatments.
Why Medical Tourism?
- Lower cost
- Higher quality
- Experiencing a new country while getting the proper necessary medical care
- Taking day trips
- Traditional tourism activities
- Cosmetic surgery
- Organ transplant
- Cardiac surgery
- Orthopedic surgery